Friday, February 27, 2009

Oh boy!!! My kids...

Man, this was a pretty laid back week with them, believe it or not!! I do hate weeks when I don't get to spend as much time with them as I'd like. This was one of those weeks :(

Catalina wound up losing her other front tooth, so a space occupies her cute little smile for the moment. She also got her report card this week. I will say this...she improved in everything. She is a very smart little girl, and I'm really proud of her. There is one problem...her behavior. She's not a bad child, but I'm sure she's one of those ones that the teachers get frustrated with. Her ADHD tendencies really are starting to surface!!! Many people think that because I am a teacher, I'm just supposed to have the perfect child. Nope, I don't, but I do have a perfect little gift wrapped up straight from God right here, and her name is Catalina!

Branden is so silly. He is starting to realize that mommy likes to multi-task a lot, and there are many times I answer him while not looking up at him because I'm usually writing lesson plans or something on the computer. Don't get the wrong idea...I'm not an absent mother, but Branden doesn't understand the concept of "mommy-time." Anyway...this week he started to grab my face and turn it towards his while saying, "mommy look at me! I have to ask you a question!" I find it pretty comical to be quite honest; however, it is also like God's saying...WAKE UP!!!! God most certainly does talk through my kids!!! Love you lil'man!

No comments:

Post a Comment